"KALAU TAKUT DIPUKUL OMBAK, JANGAN BERUMAH DITEPI PANTAI."....pepatah Melayu.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Let us turn the Table.....

plane, wallpaper, night, airfield





I have been following the interviews on CNN and BBC on the disappearance of MH370. And I have also been reading Dr. Mahathir's Blog. Recently he wrote something which interviews on CNN and BBC never highlighted. At least that was the way I understood the discussion.

Now Dr Mahathir is saying BOEING must give the answers because Boeing manufactured the aircraft and therefore they must know all the technical aspects on the safety of the aircraft and the passengers. I wonder what Malaysia Airlines is doing in response to Dr. Mahathir's strong opinion.

For the moment I feel Malaysia and Malaysia Airlines should not be considered the only entity responsible for the disappearance. May be it is Boeing and may be someone else. I have heard some people talking about the conspiracy theory and CIA is involved.

I don't know that for a fact since I am only a bystander. But I wish passengers and families concerned would not put their blame on Malaysia alone. Look around and listen well. Sometimes I find that in a crisis, the most innocent looking person is the most guilty. Therefore let us turn the table around.

I am only thinking aloud.

God Allah Almighty is the best Judge. He is All Knowing All Wise. And the Truth will prevail, sooner or later.

....
Photo credit Google search.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails