"KALAU TAKUT DIPUKUL OMBAK, JANGAN BERUMAH DITEPI PANTAI."....pepatah Melayu.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

His future hanging in the balance.......




This is my grandson.........I find it difficult to remember his full name and he is only my 11th grandson. Aging memory is catching up ?.....Another grandchild is coming along in October this year, in sya Allah. It is a daunting task for me trying to help out with the chores this time around....

Adli is his  name...I think ?

Never mind.... but I love him all the same. Parental love and love within the extended family is getting rare as the year passes on. Our society is getting less and less concern in family engagements and this is made worse today by the complication brought about by the political struggle and quarrel in the existing leadership. It is very distressful to listen and to read about what is happening. Many parents are getting worried about their children's future. Some friends told me never to take heed because the quarrel is not about us and not for us. Its about them and only for them. 

But i believe we cannot be oblivious to what is happening because  eventually we are the victims. It does not matter whether you are from the middle income group or the low income group. We feel the pain all the same. Maybe the super rich  and the rich and famous can still enjoy life and move on as if there is nothing  to worry about. Poor me......

The dust will soon settle..... Says a friend. PM Najib will continue ruling even if the ordinary citizen has to beg and steal. Just you see, said another friend. There will never be any criminal investigation or anything of that stature to make sure our moral values are in tact. What happen if all systems fall apart.

And what about my grandson, man? I cried out loud trying to get the attention of my friends one day over a cup of tea. Who is taking care of him. Even right now jobs are scarce and many corporate employees are being laid-off......by the thousands as I am told. People who understand high finance is telling me how our economy is being affected by the the worsening exchange rate of ringgit to the dollar, by the seemingly endless squabbles  on financial management and how low morale of the people is affecting the overall economic growth in the country.

People my age has no more future and has nothing to worry about. Is this so ? Hospital expanses are increasingly expensive and I cannot depend on my children as they are rapidly affected by the economic downturn. Some people say we are already in the recession. I believe so and the more I think about it the more I worry about our younger generations. 

Poor Adli......and my other grand children and all grandchildren at large.
I wonder if our PM and those in power worry about this.....

Worry will not solve any problem. I pray hoping all will be well. May Allah grant us a leadership that has Iman and Taqwa. May Allah have mercy on us and may Allah bless Malaysia. 

.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails