"KALAU TAKUT DIPUKUL OMBAK, JANGAN BERUMAH DITEPI PANTAI."....pepatah Melayu.

Saturday, April 7, 2018

My Remaining Siblings..............



We are eight in the family and now four are left to carry on
 the family traditions.
In the picture above my 78 year old sister is at the forefront,
 my 82 year old sister is in the middle and my 75 year old only brother
 is seen here in the white songkok.
I am 71 and I am the baby in the family.
The picture above was at a wedding reception in Shah Alam  a week ago 
and I was absent busy taking care of hubby at the hospital.

I am keeping this picture for fond memories.

We navigate our lives in different ways and its only some
 ten or fifteen years ago
 that we got together, iron out our differences 
 and by the Grace of Allah we became closer. Life is beautiful if we try hard
 to think and act positive.
My brother was in the Army
 and my 2 sisters above were primary school teachers.

In USA the 10th of April is National Siblings day.
The Malaysian Traditions are different. We get together often and especially
 at weddings and on Festive days like Eid Fitri and Eid Adha.

But all the same.... Siblings are forever and till death do us part.
May Allah God alMighty shower us with forgiveness 
and grant us JanatulFirdaus in eternity.

Aamiin ya Rabb.....


.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails