"KALAU TAKUT DIPUKUL OMBAK, JANGAN BERUMAH DITEPI PANTAI."....pepatah Melayu.

Friday, November 3, 2017

A long and winding road......


A life's journey that is difficult to chart.
Never the less, I would today open up one of several windows as one little chapter in that long winding road to cast a little light to members of my family who have long been curious to hear a little something.

My life's journey since birth till today has indeed been long and winding. I am into the 7 series group and has yet to fulfill a dream of writing a memoir. Considering the circumstances  now, I am beginning to feel that it will never happen. However  I have written bits and pieces in my earlier entries in my blog and I feel that should suffice........though I have left out the bizarre events and happenings.









Yesterday was my 33rd Wedding Anniversary and the first time I am telling the world. It was simple and sweet. Alhamdulillah. My son bought the chocolate cake to share with my grandchildren. He gave us a gift my husband could not resist .... Perfume from Paco Rabanne and Selvadore Ferragomo. My daughter and her kids could not turn up for some good reasons as the kids were busy with class final exams. I love the little decorations.... simple but meaningful. My son and family came unannounced.

So dear readers, do enjoy this little write of a small chapter in my life. Who knows one day I would be able to write the story of my life in total. Allah knows best......

........

7 comments:

Kakcik Seroja said...

Assalamualaikum...

Selamat hari ulangtahun perkahwinan. Semoga berbahagia bersama hingga ke syurga. Aamiin...

Melor Aziz said...

Selamat ulang tahun perkahwinan yg ke 33thn, semuga bahagia hingga ke Jannah..

muhaini said...

Selamat Ulangtahun Perkahwinan ke 33 Pn Ngasobah ... Alhamdulillah Pn sihat n bahagia disisi keluarga. Moga berkekalan. Aamiinn ... Muhaini, ex staff Unit Pinjaman Luar Negata, Bhgn Bekalan n Pembangunan, Kem Pendidikan (1982-1987)

muhaini said...

Selamat Ulangtahun Perkahwinan ke 33 Pn Ngasobah ... Alhamdulillah Pn sihat n bahagia disisi keluarga. Moga berkekalan. Aamiinn ... Muhaini, ex staff Unit Pinjaman Luar Negata, Bhgn Bekalan n Pembangunan, Kem Pendidikan (1982-1987)

ngasobahseliman said...

Assalam dear Kakchik Nu,
Terima kasih sudi singgah. Saya selalu baca tulisan Kakchik. Saya suka lebih bila membaca dalam bentuk Pantun/syair,,,,,
Panggil saya auntie Sobah.

ngasobahseliman said...

Dear Muhaini. Terima kasih sudi singgah. Saya lupa-lupa ingat. maklumlah dan senja. Letaklah fotor yang terang. Maaf ye macam boss pulak.

ngasobahseliman said...

Assalam dear Haswati. Terima kasih singgah. Semoga Doa Allah qabulkan.Nanti jumpa lagi.

Related Posts with Thumbnails