"KALAU TAKUT DIPUKUL OMBAK, JANGAN BERUMAH DITEPI PANTAI."....pepatah Melayu.

Monday, September 1, 2014

Beauty....






Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Someone 'WhatsApp' me this picture. It's a great picture. It's beautiful and I love it. I am sharing this with you and by the Grace of Allah, God Almighty, may it bring peace and tranquility for the day.

I am a little tired and feeling miserable of listening and reading about all the sufferings of ordinary people all over the world inflicted by war.  I have decided to take a rest for a week or two and seek solace from our Lord, Allah, away from all the confusion of life to somewhere quiet. May be I should do something different.

Have a good day and in sha Allah I will be back soon.

...

4 comments:

Kerabu Jantung said...


Dearest Sis,

Semoga berada dalam ketenangan di mana-mana saja berada.

Al-Manar said...

No don't stay away too long. You look at those flowers with wonder and admiration, the same way I observe the sand, the sea and the horizon. We do so and amaze at the Creator. It is a reflection of HIM, the absolute in beauty.

ngasobahseliman said...

Salam sis, Betul kata-kata itu. Pertolongan Allah ada di mana-mana. Kekadang kita tidak menggunakan mata hati untuk mencarinya. Terima kasih singgah.

ngasobahseliman said...

Dear Pak Al Manar....very wise observation. I went away, more in thoughts than in reality. God has given us human the best in everything. Sometimes human craves for more not realising that more could mean disaster. So I stay put and reengineer my thoughts promising myself to be realistic and sincere. Please make du'a for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails