"KALAU TAKUT DIPUKUL OMBAK, JANGAN BERUMAH DITEPI PANTAI."....pepatah Melayu.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Magical Nights @ Ramadhan...


I always promise  myself that I would work hard so one day soon I may be able to internalize this Ayat from the alQuran, and may Allah raise our stature in Iman and Taqwa. I am working hard this Ramadhan on.....
May Allah guide me and help me through.
Together let us make du'a that  He grants us the strength and the wisdom to be consistent in our endeavor. May Allah be pleased with us. Aamiin.....

A079
Dan bangunlah pada sebahagian dari waktu malam serta kerjakanlah "Solat Tahajjud" padanya, sebagai Solat tambahan bagimu; semoga Tuhanmu membangkit dan menempatkan kamu pada hari akhirat di tempat yang terpuji.
(Al-Israa' 17:79) | 
And pray in the small watches of the morning: (it would be) an additional prayer (or spiritual profit) for thee: soon will thy Lord raise thee to a Station of Praise and Glory!

......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails