"KALAU TAKUT DIPUKUL OMBAK, JANGAN BERUMAH DITEPI PANTAI."....pepatah Melayu.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Make Time ......




Recently The "Wak Leman" Family lost my dear niece. She is the daughter of my eldest sister. She was in hospital in Johor Bahru for almost two months and many members of the immediate family and of the extended family came to visit her. I was happy that they make time to visit. The pictures I show here are some of them. They took the opportunity to arrange to meet at another niece's house and share their feelings and hopes.

Making time is important because without that element in life we will all drift apart. Everyone of us has only 24 hours a day. There is no reason to say "I do not have time". MAKE TIME by rearranging priorities, sleep less and organize our routine chores in ways that no time is wasted on watching too much TV or other similar entertainment.





These 2 pictures were taken at the hospital lobby. My late niece's husband is in the blue shirt and he was there most of the time with the oldest son, seen here in the brown T-shirt. I made time twice to visit with the help of a friend in the white shirt. A friend in need is a friend indeed, goes the saying. 


This is the family of my sister at one of the hospital visits. Two of her teenage grandchildren came along. I am happy for they will learn the family legacy.

Making time is crucial all the time. Time is IBADAH (serving Allah our Creator). And I always remind the younger generation of the family never wait till the last second in time to visit relatives. The strength of the Ummah depends on the strength of the family. I have a son who is always busy. But remember also that only busy people have the time. So make time, whatever......



This is one of those times my children came to visit. My husband needed them more whenever I am not around, especially when I have to be in Tangkak overseeing our SmarTop pre-school.

So...make time for the sake of the well being of the family, and friends.....Make time for serious Ibadah. Make time in the name of Allah. From Him we come and unto Him we shall return.

......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails