"KALAU TAKUT DIPUKUL OMBAK, JANGAN BERUMAH DITEPI PANTAI."....pepatah Melayu.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

".....JUST FOR MY EXTENDED FAMILY"


This picture is for my children, my nieces and nephews, for  my children,
grand children and all down the line in the family tree.
This picture was taken in 1962  when my father and mother were going to Hajj by ship  through Singapore.
Sitting from left: my eldest sister, Safiah - my father, my mother, my second eldest seister, Saadiah.
They are all deceased. May Allah have mercy on them.
Standing from left: my sixth sister Ramlah, my only brother (just above me) Amat Suyoto, Me, my fourth sister, Suilah and my fifth sister, Sutiah.
I am the youngest and my third sister (not in picture) Suriyani passed away when she was five years old.
In this picture none was wearing the hijab. May Allah forgive us all. Malaysia had just gained her Independence and dakwah was few and far between.
This is the only picture of my father for the record. He passed away in 1964.
My mother passed away in 2004.
May Allah bless us all. Amin.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails