"KALAU TAKUT DIPUKUL OMBAK, JANGAN BERUMAH DITEPI PANTAI."....pepatah Melayu.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Introducing Amru Fatullah....






Here is my 10th grandchild, my 6th grandson. He is here 3 days after birth. My son intends to name him Amru Fatullah. 
By the grace of Allah, he is so cute. MasyaAllah....may he grow up strong and healthy and may he be a true Khalifah on Earth. Ameen.

He is seen here with the sister Ammani Farissa who is two and a half years old. We noticed almost no 'jelousy' in her. Love comes easy, alhamdulilah. 



My youngest son and family stays with me. So I am grounded for the next month or so unless I could get help from whoever is willing to help. But I am taking it easy though I may miss my regular classes and I may have to stay away from Tangkak for a while. 

So is life..........

Allahu Akbar.

May He be pleased with us.
Aameen.

....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails