"KALAU TAKUT DIPUKUL OMBAK, JANGAN BERUMAH DITEPI PANTAI."....pepatah Melayu.

Monday, October 4, 2010

MY HEART BLEEDS





The sight of camels always remind me of their stories as told to me in the Children's book when I was a little girl. Somehow to me Camels is a symbol of strength, resilience,  undivided obedience, bravery and solidarity. It is perhaps true to me alone that camels is a symbol of prosperity of the Arab nations from time immemorial. Camels has been the backbone of transportation and I believe Allah creates camels in the Arab world with a special purpose, not withstanding that all Allah's creation has a purpose.
"Men who remember Allah Standing, sitting and lying down on their sides, And contemplate the (wonders of ) creation, In the Heaven and Earth, (with the saying): Our Lord not for naught hast Thou created (all) this! Glory to Thee ! Give us salvation from the Chastisement of the Fire."   Al Quran, Chapter 3, Al Imran, verse 191.
 And Allah has bestow upon  many Arab countries with the powerful natural resources, especially petroleum. Alhamdulilah. And I believe this is not without a purpose or a reason too.





Incidently, my husband and I came home recently from performing "Umrah" in the month of Ramadhan. As a side agenda we visited a camel farm in Hudaibiyah and it provoked my thoughts about camels vis-a-vis the Arab world, where the majority of the population are Muslims."Where has all the courage gone...!"

The congregation at The Grand Mosque in Makkah  "Masjidil Haram"  through out the month and especially the last 10 days of Ramadhan surpassed that of the congregation for Hajj. I was told that this is so as reported in the local newspaper, MasyaAllah. The number exceeded 3.6 million. We were in Makkah to witness it and suddenly my heart bleeds to think that this strength is only shown in the holy land of Makkah and Madinah. If the number of Muslims stand united with a single purpose as represented in this occasion alone, I believe the enemies of Islam especially the Jews and its allies will stop to think seriously of the ultimate consequence of their action and non-action. "Stop messing with the Muslims." says a friend and I tend to agree with that. Muslims must believe that their strength does not lie on its wealth and military strength alone. Muslims must be reckoned with, because they are Muslims and they believe in God Allah within the Tauhidic paradigm as set out in the Quran and the Hadith.Remember The Battle of Badr. The Muslim army was out numbered by the enemies,  (the non-believers) and yet the Muslims won the battle. The Victory was not without a lesson to be learnt !!

Makkah and Madinah is in  the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is a very rich nation as ALLAH HAS ENDOWED UPON THEM ALL THE WEALTH THAT A NATION NEEDS. My heart bleeds too, to think that The Kingdom has not given the lead to protect the weak. Just to pick one example, The Kingdom, as I know it and I hope I am wrong, has not done much to free Masjidil Aqsa in Palestine. The Haramain ( 2 Grand Mosques in Makkah and Madinah) is in the Kingdom and as such my heart bleeds as I keep wondering where has all the WISDOM AND WEALTH gone to. Allah has sent His Messengers in the holy land in the middle East with a purpose, to be the leader in establishing Islam on earth. And He has said:
"Allah has promise, to those among you who believe and work righteous deeds, that He will, of a surety, grant them in the land, inheritance (of power), as He granted it to those before them; that He will establish in authority their religion - the one which He has chosen for them; And that He will change (their state), after the fear in which they (lived) , to one of security and peace: ' They will worship Me (alone) and not associate aught with Me.' If any do reject Faith after this, they are rebellious and wicked." Al Quran, Chapter 24 An Nur, Verse 55.
All Muslims must have faith in this. Work hard towards a fair and just reconciliation to any problems and misunderstanding, and "tawakal" (ultimate dependency) must be to Allah alone. Humans can only try to protect other humans. The ultimate protector is God Allah almighty.AllahuAkbar.
I will continue to du'a that Muslims hold steadfast to the provisions of the al Quran and the Hadiths and I hope one day soon, my heart shall bleed no more.
Ameen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails