"KALAU TAKUT DIPUKUL OMBAK, JANGAN BERUMAH DITEPI PANTAI."....pepatah Melayu.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Coffee and Tennis

I forgot that coffee in the evening spells trouble for me. I can't sleep and its now 2 in the morning. In my younger days I love sports and tennis was my favorite past time. So I watched the French Open, hoping to go to sleep. But how could I have such a thought. A movie may put me to sleep but never tennis. My hubby said that I should not be wasting my time with TV especially watching tennis. Actually I quite agree with him but tonight I accidently turn on the new channel. But that is just an execuse.

I used to be a football fan too. But I got over it now, since 10 years ago. But once in a while I watch the grand slams event. I am trying hard to give it up. I should be more into something that will be good for me now and the hereafter. May Allah have pity on me and directs me to something more meaningful.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails